TGIF! I had a disappointing start to the week that just threw off completely, but it's Friday, I have my cup of tea and it's time for 5QF!! Here are this week's Q&A's!
1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
YWM: A coke at checkout. I deserve a little treat after all my planning, shopping and saving on our groceries.
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
YWM: I spend enough time at home on a regular basis so I'd go to the spa, hair salon, mall and relaxxxxx!
3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?
YWM: I typically drive the limit unless my hubs is bothering me to drive faster to "keep up with the flow of traffic." That being said, he is the primary driver.
4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??
YWM: Brownies! I make them from a mix (Why mess with a good thing?) My hubs would say my Red Velvet cupcakes, but it seems like when I've done so much work making them, I only eat MAYBE one of them.
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?
YWM: Well, I just killed a spider on the wall. Not sure if I'd want it on the face. And for the fact you didn't specify what kind of spider, I'll pass. I think a mouse since I could survive rabies if bitten, a spider bite could be more deadly. Heck, the mouse would be more afraid than I would be.
That's it for today. Feel free to leave your answers to these questions in the comments below. If you have a blog, join in the fun and head over here.