This week I celebrated my 25th birthday!! And the week just seemed to fly by after that.
Here are this week's Q&A's!
1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
YWM: I would be a Supreme Court Justice, helping to decide the major issues facing us today. It's the ultimate job and you have it for life. I actually visited the building once (on the weekend) but wasn't able to get there during the week for a tour. I'll have to post the pic later.
2. How often do you clean out your car?
YWM: Every time we get out. It's a new car so we try to get all of the wrappers, bags, etc out when we get home. We get the car professionally cleaned out (detailed) every month or so.
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
YWM: I glad there isn't. Most days when I go to get the mail or a package from the office, I'm wearing whatever is comfy and some flip flops. I'm glad no one I know lives in my apartment complex, then I'd actually have to try to dress decent
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
YWM: I drink tea and listen to gospel music. Nothing like praise to take my mind off of me.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
YWM: Thing 1 and Thing 2...No, I'm joking. I'd pick something cute for my new blessings. Everyone loves our daughter's name but I already had it picked out years before her birth so picking new names is too much pressure, lol.