Right before Christmas, my husband surprised me with an iPhone 6. My previous phone had met an early demise thanks to a helpful 5 year old who "wanted to get the dust off mommy's phone by rinsing it off!" The joys of parenthood.
I just learned about a new product for the iPhone 6 that looks amazing from PowerSkin! PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6 is a one-piece battery case that seamlessly matches the phone’s look and feel while keeping it protected and charged on the go. This rechargeable battery case is incredibly light and ultra-thin, providing needed power, expert protection and exclusive state-of the-art technologies.
- Apple MFi Certified
- Lithium Polymer 2200mAh battery
- Strong, heat resistant ABS plastic with a soft touch finish
- Available in matching gold, silver and space gray
- NFC capable - enjoy Apple Pay without interference
- Overcharge protection - automatic shut down when reaches full power
- Automatic shutdown if an overheat or a short circuit is detected
PowerSkin is offering a special 6-day introductory offer of $69.99 to consumers from February 26 at 12:00am (ET) to March 3 at 11:59pm (ET). It will retail for $79.99 after the introductory promotion offer ends. Orders can be placed on http://www.power-skin.com, with free shipping and a 30-day guarantee.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of PowerSkin. All opinions are solely mine.