A Few Ways to Be Intentional:
- Praying/Doing a marriage devotional together
- Date Nights (at home or on the town)
- Marriage Conferences and Summits
One of the reasons that it took so long for us to start investing in our marriage is that the resources can be EXPENSIVE. We were married college students with a newborn and could not afford much more than the bare necessities. Becoming a blogger has opened my eyes to the abundance of FREE online resources. There are free date night ideas, printables and even marriage events!
In 2015, we have taken advantage of free printable date nights, a LIVE marriage conference from Marriage Today at Lakewood Church (XO Marriage Conference), and a few online events.
Yesterday we began another online FREE marriage event. From January 12th-19th, one of my favorite married couples, Jackie & Stephana Bledsoe, are hosting an online marriage summit. In anticipation of their new book The 7 Rings of Marriage: Your Model for a Lasting and Fulfilling Marriage (which releases February 1st), they have brought together 20+ couples presenting different practical and inspirational marriage topics. There are some all-stars in there too!
How Does It Work?
- Register at http://jbled.so/7ringssummit.(We're on Day 2, but you can still join!)
- Confirm your email address.
- Daily emails with a link to the available presentors' videos.
- Watch the videos and enjoy!