Kellogg's family of brands are a pantry staple in our house. Not only does my family love them, but momma gets a bonus for purchasing them. Kellogg's Family Rewards (KFR) is a great program that rewards you for buying products you already love. Purchases earn points that you can redeem for higher value coupons and other cool prizes!
Right now, Kellogg's Family Rewards is having a couponapalooza. Yes, you read that right - COUPONAPALOOZA! You can save up to $30 on Kellogg's products and more. These coupons are completely free (no points required to redeem)! Now is the time to sign up for KFR if you haven't already! You must be a member to participate.
Benefits of joining KFR:
- Get rewarded for buying products you already love
- Easy ways to collect points (uploading a receipt + using a KFR-connected loyalty card when you shop)
- Exclusive member bonus codes
- Opportunities to win cool prizes and sweepstakes (vacations)
- FREE coupons for members only
- High-value coupons in the rewards catalog Adding new rewards every month
- Promotions through your favorite retailers
Join now here. Hurry, this offer ends 9/12/16!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I am a longtime member of Kellogg's Family Rewards and all opinions are mine own.