|My Creamy Linguine|
1lb ground beef
1 can (14.5 oz or larger) diced tomatoes
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
salt, pepper to taste
parsley, Parmesan cheese to garnish
- Brown the ground beef and drain excess oil.
- In a saucepan, combine the diced tomatoes and sauce and heat over medium.
- Boil the water and cook the noodles according to directions on box.
- When the noodles are finished, drain the excess water and return noodles to pot.
- Add in the ground beef, tomatoes and cooking creme.
- Toss and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle parsley and Parmesan (I used the artisan shredded) on top.